Welcome! Dharma Ocean Boulder is a community of meditators who are committed to uncovering the fire of liberating wisdom in our everyday lives. Practicing Meditating with the Body® as taught by Reginald A. Ray, we immerse fully into the experience of the body, using direct experience as the basis of waking up.
Meditators of all levels of experience are welcome in joining us in this very living and warm journey.
Dharma Ocean Boulder is a local community within Dharma Ocean Foundation. As Spiritual Director, Reggie brings us four decades of study and intensive meditation practice within the Tibetan tradition, as well as a special gift for applying it to the unique spiritual imperatives of modern people. He teaches within the lineage of Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche.
New to Meditation?
- Come join us on Tuesday nights 7pm for Guided Practice and Discussion. See calendar for more detail.
- You can also use web resources as you learn to meditate.
Want to Get More Involved?
After you’ve attended a few Tuesday night sessions, you might be interested in delving deeper. Here are some suggestions.
- Download free introductory teachings of guided practices to do on your own at home.
- View the local calendar for more Boulder events
- Consider longer retreats with Dharma Ocean Foundation
- Become a member of the Dharma Ocean Foundation for access to a wealth of resources, including recordings, videos, community listings, and more!